Supporting Our Community During Times of Uncertainty
Updated: Jul 10, 2020
A Note to our Valued Customers & Members of Our Community,
Over the past few weeks, it's become clear that the world is facing an unprecedented challenge. We wanted to let you know how we are responding to the current situation. We are humbled by our customer’s loyalty and we take our responsibility to our customers and our employees very seriously. From the onset of this situation, we have been listening to the appropriate sources for accurate and up-to-date information, and our preparedness plan reflects those inputs. We have implemented strategies to help minimize the impact to your daily lives.
What We Are Doing:
· We are only taking drop off’s only until further notice
· We are offering a shuttle service for pick up and drop off for all repairs
· We will be dedicating our Saturday hours to primarily serve our elderly customers until further notice
What You Can Do:
· Stay at home at any sign of sickness, such as cough, fever, shortness of breath, or other flu-like symptoms.
· Wash your and your child’s hands frequently & thoroughly, especially after being out in a public place
· Avoid touching your face, especially eyes, nose and mouth
· Cough and sneeze in the crook of your elbow or a tissue, then throw that tissue in the trash and wash your hands for at least 20 seconds.
As things evolve, we will continue to communicate with you regularly to keep you apprised of how changes in public policy will be affecting our business. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing. We are committed to being responsive to the needs of our employees, customers, and industry partners as the situation evolves.
We hope you will look for opportunities of blessings from this experience, whether it is taking time to appreciate and connect deeper with family, or checking in on a neighbor who might need help.
As always, please feel free to reach out to me or my staff for any needs or questions using the contact information below.